Monday, February 1, 2010

Adversity Quotient!!!!!!!

In my aim to learn and unlearn constantly , I was humbled by a conversation I had with Dr.Paul Stoltz, the CEO and founder of Peak Learning recently. He is also the creator of the "Adversity quotient" currently being used extensively across organisations to hire people and to help leaders choose sucessors. This is also being extensively used in the prestigious mecca of business studies the Harvard Business School.
I happened to visit his website and posted a few questions...and voila..within a few days I received a prompt reply followed by a call. What really shook my foundations and what cemented my firm belief system "True leaders are indeed humble"! He took time out to learn and to share. End of the one hour conversation with him was extremely enriching.
Urging you all to visit www.peaklearning.com

1 comment:

Sridevi said...

thats great zach..!! you always seem to connect with right people and its nice to know how you are constantly learning and sharing knowledge with everyone..want to see blogs from you..